Here’s what you’ll need:
For the cookie:
• 1 cup of salted peanut butter
• 1 cup of almond flour
• 5 tablespoons of maple syrup
• A good pinch of salt for taste
For the date caramel:
• 1/4 cup of date syrup
• 1/4 cup of coconut oil
• 1/4 cup of almond butter
1. Mix all the cookie ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Roll the mixture into balls and press your thumb into them to create space for the date caramel.
3. Bake the cookies at 160 for 15 mins. (Check on this as oven temps and cookie thickness can vary)
For the caramel:
1. Mix the date syrup and coconut oil together until smooth.
2. Add the almond butter and continue to mix until a smooth caramel is formed.
Finally, cover the cookies with your favourite chocolate. We used our 82% exceptionally dark to balance with the caramel.
Trust us, it’s yummy! ❤️🍫🍪🥜