The Bennetto Natural Foods co has an ongoing commitment to creating a positive impact at every step of our process.
We do this by ensuring that;
- we focus on all-natural, Fairtrade certified products and use only the best, organic certified ingredients.
- we flavour our chocolate with pure essential oils, and use only whole ground, natural spices.
- there are no preservatives, fillers, lecithins or artificial additives in any Bennetto products.
- there is no white, refined sugar or dairy. We use organic turbanado cane sugar from Paraguay
- where possible, we source directly from the country of origin.
We are proud of using only Rainforest Alliance Accredited cocoa. It’s the one alliance we’ve found that we trust.
Our twin pack bars are packaged in an eco-friendly wrapper made of cellulose from sustainably managed wood forests. Cellulose is worm-farm and compost heap friendly – place the wrapper in your home compost and watch them decompose. The time taken to compost is dependant on the presence of heat, moisture, oxygen, soil and microbes.
Our values are important to us and we know that our customers think they are pretty important too. We are privileged to make chocolate that we believe is thoughtful –we see our producers, suppliers, staff and consumers as part of our extended Chocolate family.